I am a HUGE fan of one pot and one pan cooking!
- I don’t have to worry about paying attention to more than one pot on the stove!
- I don’t have to wash more than 1 pot too!
- I can set and forget it!
One sheet cookie pan is top on my list as I can throw it into the oven and do other things too!
I recommend getting yourself a Seamless aluminum sheet pan.
One that fits in your oven the best or grab two small pans!
- Seamless aluminum evenly holds and distributes heat.
- Durable but lightweight.
- Rolled edges make it easy for gripping.
- For easy clean up, pair with the Bake & Roll when you don’t want to wash it all
- Versatile for your meal prepping, entertaining and saving your food!!
Here are a few examples of what you can do with them:
-Make cookies, scones and crackers
-Bake oven fries and other seasoned veggies
-Roast meat and fish
-Make a batch of homemade granola
-Freeze fruit and veggies with no clumps
-Use as a catch all drip tray
What I have made with my large cookie sheet pan:
-Sheet Pan Easy Fajitas
-Sheet Pan Mediterranean Chops
-Sheet Pan Chicken Souvlaki
-Sheet Pan Quinoa & Spinach Salad
-Sheet Pan Easy Asian Meatballs
The list goes on and on!!
What do you use your pan for?
Looking for more meal ideas? Want to have a whole week’s worth of meals in your inbox every week? Join my Fired-up Meal plan Program today!!