2500 Saint Johns Street, Port Moody, BC V3H 2B4
“I feel exhausted. I am tired and just can’t get enough sleep. On top of that, I feel stressed by small things. I try to exercise regularly and take vitamin supplements. Nothing helps. I just don’t feel like myself. Yet my doctor says nothing is wrong. Am I going crazy?”
We often hear about “Adrenal Fatigue”, yet there is no such diagnosis in conventional medicine. Is this a real thing? And how can we deal with this problem?
This MeetUp is for you! Join Amy to better understand adrenal fatigue. You will have the opportunity to discover if adrenal fatigue is affecting you and what to do about it. You will also create a restoration plan for yourself so you can be yourself again, living life with vitality.
Meet the speaker:
Amy Ku is a Registered Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience. She is a Functional Medicine Health Consultant at Medicus Wellness.
An unconventional pharmacist and a champion of change in health care practice, Amy helps her clients better understand their health status, identify and address possible root causes so her clients can stay healthy and live with vitality. Her work focuses on disease prevention, anti-aging medicine, hormones, and autoimmune diseases.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Graduate of UBC Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences in 1987
• Registered pharmacist for more than 30 years with the British Columbia College of Pharmacists
• Fellow of Anti-Aging, Metabolic and Functional Medicine
• Diplomate of American Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners
• Certification in Advanced Endocrinology
• Certification in non-sterile compounding
• Certification in Life Coaching
• Member of the British Columbia Pharmacists Association
• Master of Business Administration, Simon Fraser University
I hope to see you there!