What's the '411' on Essential Oils? Happy Healthy Women - Coquitlam
January 29 2020 19:00
Come out to learn the 411 on Essential Oils.
Have you heard about the benefits of using essential oils but not sure what the differences are between oils and how to use them properly? If you answer yes, then this MeetUp is for you! Come to Cafe Delitzi on Monday Jan. 13th at 10am and bring all your questions with you.
Trailblazer Kelly Mallinson, Reiki Master, and intuitive healer is going to share what she has learned with her journey using essential oils.
Kelly wants to give you the '411' on:
- how essential oils are made - the good and what to look out for
- what may get added to essential oils
- covering the main scents and why you would use them for
- blending oils together - can anyone do that?
- to diffuse or not to diffuse - when and how
- using your oils safely around house and pets
- what are ingestible oils?
Kelly's passion is to clear up any misinformation that is out there and empower people to use their essential oils safely and effectively.
Come and have a coffee and get your questions answers and so much more!
Hope to see you there!